A South Bay staple is looking for a General Manager. You will be the mayor of the Restaurant. This is very much a hands-on position. The General Manager will focus on keeping service standards high while creating a warm and welcoming environment for the guests. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a celebrated Chef and contribute to the growth and development of their new concept. This restaurant is VERY high- volume and needs a General Manager with the experience, stamina and patience to build upon a thriving culture of hospitality.
Background and experience:
- Oversee all aspects of restaurant operations to ensure excellence in guest service, hospitality and food quality
• Provide effective leadership for management by being engaged in daily operations, providing direction and support to achieve goals
• Provide a positive work environment for staff members by giving them the tools they need to be successful with open, honest and direct communication
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to implement systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective operations
• Outstanding leadership, dynamic personality and the passion to create a culture rooted in hospitality
• Effective communication, delegation and the commitment to grow and develop talent
• Professional maturity, sense of urgency and the constant desire to achieve excellence
* This is a highly visible position and image is important as well as full knowledge of ALL financials.
• 80k – 120k
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Vacation, PTO and flex scheduling according to business needs
Applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) years general manager experience in a full-service, high volume, quality driven restaurant where policies and procedures are in place.
- Experience Required 3-5 years
- Educational Qualification High School Diploma
- Salary Range $75,000 - $100,000