New Chef driven, French Restaurant in Los Angeles is looking for an AGM. The AGM needs a big personality as they are they are the mayor of the Restaurant. This is very much a hands-on position. The AGM will focus on keeping service standards high while creating a warm and welcoming environment for the guests. The AGM will also be responsible for the financials. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a celebrated Chef and contribute to the growth and development of their new concept.
Background and experience:
• Oversee all aspects of restaurant operations to ensure excellence in guest service, hospitality and food quality
• Provide effective leadership for management by being engaged in daily operations, providing direction and support to achieve goals
• Provide a positive work environment for staff members by giving them the tools they need to be successful with open, honest and direct communication
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to implement systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective operations
• Outstanding leadership, dynamic personality and the passion to create a culture rooted in hospitality
• Effective communication, delegation and the commitment to grow and develop talent
• Professional maturity, sense of urgency and the constant desire to achieve excellence
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Vacation, PTO and flex scheduling according to business needs
Applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) years management experience in a full-service, high volume, quality driven restaurant where policies and procedures are in place.
- Experience Required 2-3 years
- Educational Qualification High School Diploma
- Salary Range $75,000 - $100,000