A well-established Motion Picture and Television Catering company is looking for a Senior Accountant.
This position requires knowledge of Federal and State and local financial regulations, budgeting, finance, cost control principals and automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
Qualifications and duties:
- Self-motivated analytical person
- Ability to manage multiple projects and facilitate meetings
- Restaurant or hospitality background
- Establish and implement short- and long-term financial goals, policies, objectives, and procedures
- Primary liaison for all Company financials
- Comply with all reporting requirements
- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate debt financing and service payments with outside agencies
- Manage all official financial reports
- Financial analysis of new vendors, existing contracts, and new products
- 5 years minimum experience
They have a warm and friendly culture where everyone works hard, and they are looking for that in their Senior Accountant. If you have the background and a cheerful outlook, please send in your resume.
90k – 100+k DOE
- Experience Required 3-5 years
- Educational Qualification Bachelor's Degree
- Salary Range $75,000 - $100,000